INVITATION TO BID FOR GOODS AND SERVICES
Beyond Zero is in the process of engaging reputable companies to provide the following goods and services for its offices based within South Africa namely Eastern Cape, Limpopo, Free State, Gauteng.
• Office Furniture
• IT Equipment
• Travel Services
• Motor Vehicles
Bid documents can be obtained via email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed and signed documents clearly marked in the subject line of an email indicating the bid name ,must be emailed to email@example.com by no later than 8th July 2019 by 15.00 pm.
Click on link for more information: INVITATION TO BID FOR GOODS AND SERVICES Revised
Community Response and Systems – (CRS) Capacity Development of Community Based Organisations
Request for Applications (RFA)
The Community Response and Systems (CRS) module has a capacity building and mentorship component to Civil Society Organisations (CSOs). BZ will provide capacity building to CSOs that are led by and work closely with people with TB, people living with HIV (PLHIV), key populations (sex workers, Men who have Sex with Men [MSM], People Who Inject Drugs [PWID], and Transgender people [TG]) as well as vulnerable groups Adolescent Girls and Young Women [AGYW].
Beyond Zero therefore invites non-profit organisations interested in strengthening their organisation’s capacity to apply to be considered for training, mentoring, supportive supervision, mentoring and technical assistance
Module 4: Community Response and Systems – (CRS) Capacity Development of Community Based Organisations
Global Fund Grant Period: April 1st 2019 – March 31st 2022
Reference Number: RFA-BZ-GF_CRS0004/JULY/2019
Submit application and supporting annexures to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of 13th August 2019 at 17H00 CAT.
Hand delivered applications can be dropped in the Tender Box before the deadline of 13th August 2019 at 17H00 CAT to the following addresses:
Free State Province– 7 Brill Street, Westdene, Bloemfontein, 9301
Eastern Cape Province– 110 Moore Street, Quigney, East London 5247
Limpopo Province– 2 Biccard Street, Unit no. 1, Polokwane, 0700
Call for registration of Trainers on Beyond Zero database
Beyond Zero (BZ) requires training in different areas such as Organisational Development (OD), HIV technical areas and other trainings that will benefit Community Based Organisations/ Civil Society Organisations and our Sub Recipients.
This is a call for interested and qualifying TSP’s to register in order to be included in the selection processes for TSPs when training opportunities are advertised.
Technical Service Provider (TSP) Qualification Criteria
To be considered as a TSP, the following criteria will be applied;
• Registered with SAQA and appropriate SETAs
• Accredited training service Provider
• Proven track record in training within Public Health
Application forms should be sent to : email@example.com
Service Provider who will Procure; Warehouse and Distribute Health Products
Three Principal Recipients: AIDS Foundation of South Africa (AFSA); Beyond Zero (BZ) and Networking HIV AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA) who are receiving a grant under the Global Fund grant are seeking to appoint a service provider to procure, warehouse and deliver health products to their health facilities and sites.
APPOINTMENT OF AN ESTABLISHED OUT OF HOME ADVERTISING AGENCY
Beyond Zero hereby calls for proposals from suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals for outdoor advertising for Beyond Zero implementation provinces as follows:-
APPOINTMENT OF AN ESTABLISHED OUT OF HOME ADVERTISING AGENCY TO CRAFT AN OUT OF HOME ADVERTISING STRATEGY AND IMPLEMENT THE ROLL OUT PLAN FOR BEYOND ZERO, FOR A PERIOD OF ONE (1) YEAR.
The successful service provider shall be required to enter into an agreement with Beyond Zero to render the services required at the rates tendered.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
1. Proposals must reach the offices of Beyond Zero before 12:00 on or by 13 September 2019, and must be enclosed in a sealed envelope which must be clearly labelled/addressed on the outside: (a) RFP No: BZCM01 (b) TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF AN OUT OF HOME ADVERTISING BUYING AGENCY (c) CLOSING DATE: 13 September 2019
2. If submitting proposal by email, email proposals must reach the offices of Beyond Zero before 12:00 on or by 13 September 2019, email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: (a) APPOINTMENT OF AN OUT OF HOME ADVERTISING BUYING AGENCY (b) bolding heading on the email body : RFP No: BZCM01 (c) CLOSING DATE: 13 September 2019
3. Proposals are to be submitted in the marked tender box, in the reception area, Unit 11, Berkley Office Park, Bauhinia Street, Centurion, Gauteng. The tender box will only be available for the depositing of proposals between 08h00 and 16h30 on weekdays (excluding public holidays).
Application form and TOR’s: